Due to the ongoing expansion of its activities, The MARKONI’S Language Centre – THE LEADER in ELT in Botevgrad and the region is constantly RECRUITING CAREER-MINDED NATIVE and NON-NATIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING PROFESSIONALS (for full-time and part-time teaching positions)
If you are a hardworking, responsible, sociable, dedicated, and enthusiastic English language teacher and would like to join a lively teaching team at a prestigious language school, The Markoni’s Language Centre is the perfect workplace for you, where, thanks to the welcoming environment and unique working conditions you could truly enjoy the real pleasure of teaching and share your expertise with fellow teachers, thus giving your direct contribution to the successful realisation of Markoni’s mission, that is QUALITY LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION.
(For native speakers of English): Minimum first degree (BA) and a TEFL qualification (Cambridge CELTA or equivalent)
(For non-native speakers of English): MA in English Philology or Applied Linguistics (Cambridge CELTA or equivalent is an advantage)
- Minimum 6 months of (TEFL) teaching experience. (Higher levels/certificate preparation experience such as FCE/CAE/CPE taught courses is an advantage)
- Teaching General and/or Specialised English for learners from different age groups (young learners; teenagers; adults) and levels (beginners – proficient learners), including exam preparation classes (FCE, CAE, CPE), in-company courses (General and Business English classes)
- Taking active (and hopefully creative) part in all the school extracurricular initiatives, activities and promotional campaigns (Ex: The Markoni’s Fancy-dress Balls, ceremonies of official bestowal of diplomas, end-of-school performances etc.
- Contributing to and participating in internal and external teacher-training seminars, teachers’ meetings and conferences in Bulgaria and abroad.
Support provided by the school:
- Opportunities for professional development
- Teacher training sessions and support for participation at local professional events
- Teachers' resource centre – the Markoni’s school library resources intended for our teachers
- All books, CDs, cassettes, DVDs and video materials are provided by the school as well as all the stationery (whiteboard markers, photocopying and paper)
- Induction sessions at the beginning of every new academic year
- Competitive salary/fees
- Additional staff-motivating prizes, promotions and bonuses
To apply for a position at the Markoni’s Language Centre:
you have to be over 18 years old
you must have a clear criminal record
you have to send your application documents (a letter of application, a CV (Europass) with a recent photo attached and a letter of motivation ) to email@example.com
you must be successful on your job interview when/if you are asked to have one
you have to provide the school with a copy/copies of your diploma(s) and extra TEFL qualification(s) (if any) and in case of induction be ready to show the original(s)
If you happen to have any queries, do not hesitate to contact our office-assistants.